Senior Project Executive
Jim Bent oversees estimating, project planning and ongoing management for a wide range of plumbing and process projects. His experience includes multi-residential, retail, restaurant, manufacturing, educational, sports facilities, hospitals and research laboratories. Having spent more than three decades on the front lines, Jim knows what it takes to get a plumbing system designed, fabricated and installed professionally and efficiently.
- 30 years experience in the Plumbing and Mechanical industry, 24 years with American Plumbing & Heating
- Massachusetts Licensed Master Plumber, Journeyman Plumber, Process Pipe Fitter, Master Process Pipe Fitter
- Quincy Vocational Technical School – Plumbing – Valedictorian
- Massasoit Community College – Associates Degree in HVAC Systems
- MIT Lowell Institute. AutoCAD Certificate.
- Plumber’s Local 12 Apprenticeship Program – Former Instructor
- OSHA 10 Hour Safety Training
- OSHA 40 hour Hazmat Certification
- Confined Space Competent Person
- Mold Awareness Trained
- NFPA 99 Certified Medical Gas Installer
- CPR Certified
- AED Certified