Joseph F. Clancy
Leading the way at American Plumbing & Heating since its founding in 1985, Joe Clancy has built a company with a well-deserved reputation for performing quality work, delivered on time and with a close eye on the budget. Joe has assembled a team of experienced, talented professionals who consistently deliver superior performance on a wide range of projects. Joe remains a “hands on” leader, and is involved in strategic planning, financial oversight and maintaining close relationships with our clients.
- Founded American Plumbing & Heating in 1985
- 45 years of experience in the Plumbing and Mechanical industry
- Plumbing Heating & Cooling Contractors Association of Greater Boston – Past President
- Massachusetts Building Congress – Member
- Licensed Massachusetts Master Plumber, Journeyman Plumber, Master Pipe Fitter, and Sprinkler Contractor